CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Classroom Photos

I have finally gotten the chance to take a few pictures of my classroom.  Not the best pictures in the world but it gives you a general idea.  :)

Our Lockers - We store our rest mats above and the orange and blue baskets are used to store our shared reading books.  I get all of my shared reading teacher books and student versions from Hubbards Cupboard!  They are great.  Check out the link here :  http://www.hubbardscupboard.org/sight_words.html.



 Our carpet and Calendar wall - On the far right our pocket chart center.  I store everything in those fancy storage drawers.



Another view of the carpet.  Behind the rocking chair is the Handwriting Highway center.



Our social centers workboard.  Students move their name to which center they would like to play/work at and it works great. We never have too many kids trying to get into one center that way.



 My reading table and desk area.



 Our Book Nook



 Our Names Nook center.



 Our word wall and ABC Avenue Center.

5 comments:

  1. Hi. I love the way you have the kids sign up for centers. I may give it a try! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room looks great!! I love Hubbards Cupboard!! Love all of that space in your calendar area!
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos!

    I am having a giveaway for my K-2 journals/portfolio printables! My latest resources is Geometry...would love if you would stop by!

    Kelli
    Tales From a Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your book nook! It's so colorful! Good luck this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get your cute kid's chair and couch? IKEA?

    ReplyDelete